Please help us keep SafeBus and SafeRide as safe as possible for you and all of our passengers by following these rules at all times:
- No smoking, eating, drinking, littering, running, vandalism, graffiti, or hazardous materials.
- No loud or intrusive use of profanity/obscenities or other disorderly conduct, including threatening or harassing behavior to other passengers and/or driver. No inappropriate/distracting conversation with the driver.
- No fighting or conduct allowed that could pose a threat to public safety. No firearms or other weapons.
- No pets allowed with the exception of certified service animals trained to assist individuals with disabilities.
- Stand behind the white or yellow lines and hold onto the stanchions or overhead railings. Use a seat if available.
- No hands, arms, heads, or personal belongings outside of the bus while in motion.
- No solicitation for commercial or non-commercial purposes, including KU Events.
- Do not take up more than one seat or place your feet on the seats.
- No electronic listening or music devices without headsets or earphones.
- Do not sleep in bus shelters.
- Do not open windows without the permission of the driver.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Follow all requests made by the driver.
- Report suspicious behavior to the driver.